Are you available nights and weekends?
Most of our events take place in the evenings, with weekend evenings being the busiest days where you can pick up most work. Being available late into the evening is a crucial requirement for this position.
Do you have a love for hospitality?
Hospitality is making guests feel special - that you're on their side, making them feel at ease. Every aspect of what we do is rooted in hospitality. Whether you're a waiter, butler, bartender, or coat check attendant, the guest experience is made possible by YOU and the collective efforts of the team. You don't need to have hospitality experience, rather a desire to enhance the guest's experience.
What are the basic uniform requirements?
- black dress pants
- white dress long-sleeve button-down shirt (no buttons on the collar)
- black dress leather lace-up shoes
- black leather belt, black socks
- Signature apron, tie and vest (the uniform is $52 and available for purchase at the on-boarding process)
- Tuxedo jacket (preferred, but not required)
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- punctual and reliable
- fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English
- ability to stand up and walk for prolonged periods of time
- ability to lift 45 lbs or more, push/move 50 lbs
- ability to navigate around DC/MD/VA using GPS
- reliable transportation is a plus